The objectives of the training:
- Present the students a description and understanding of autism.
- Teach them how to recognize autistic traits and characteristics.
- Give the students tools that will help them communicate and interact with the autistic individual in an emergency situation.
- Coach the students to reduce or eliminate dangerous behaviors that could lead to either the first responder or the autistic individual be harmed.
- Educate the students how to best restrain the individual if they are unable to control the patient.
quanto si guadagna con le opzioni binarie You really don't know about autism unless you know what signs to look for, what to expect and how to handle an individual with autism in an emergency situation. We challenge all firefighters and EMTs to start by testing your knowledge. Take this pre-test to see just how prepared you are for an emergency interaction with an individual with autism. (12 questions, requires 100% to pass, but is for reference only)
Chapter 1 - Knowledge is the key to understanding Autism
- Autism 101 Parts 1-3
- How to Identify Parts 1-3
- Imagine Autism
- Chapter Test (12 questions, requires 80%+ to pass and move forward )
Chapter 2 - Search & Rescue: Effective Communication
- Entering & Exiting
- Rescue from Heights
- Handling the Situation Correctly Parts 1-2
- Chapter Test (10 questions, requires 80%+ to pass and move forward )
Chapter 3 - On Scene EMTs Responding
- Autism, 911 & the Dispatcher
- On Scene Parts 1-3
- Treating an Active Seizure
- Do's & Don'ts
- Meltdown of the Individual
- At the Emergency Room Parts 1-2
- Chapter Test (14 questions, requires 80%+ to pass and move forward )
Chapter 4 - Wandering Gone Now What?
- Keeping Track, Easier Said...
- Where Did They Go?
- What are the Risks?
- You – The 1st Responder
- Chapter Test (8 questions, requires 80%+ to pass and move forward)
Chapter 5 - Conclusion
- This is an overall recap of the training summarizing 22 key points
http://wedgeandlever.com/2012/05/01/big-day-out-photo-shoot/bunny-big-day-out-photoshoot6/ è sicuro di acquistare il Viagra online in Canada
We can track if students retain what is being taught. We can accomplish this by pre-testing at the beginning, along with regular testing at the end of the chapters. All information will be kept for future evaluation. The on-line training and testing is secure with a current SSL certificate on file. The system will require both department and individual logons. This way we can track progress of each Fire/EMS department. It will also let us track the number currently trained in the country.
The system is timed, not allowing a student to fast-forward through the training. Each chapter review requires 80%+ to pass and move forward or the system will require them to study the chapter again.
Our testing program can instantly evaluate as students advance or even compare student to student. This might be helpful when evaluating where the program is effective and where it needs more concentration. The system can be programmed with any questions and track the answers. This could be useful for incident reporting and tracking by inputting answers to questions regarding the outcome of an emergency situation involving an individual with autism. Any number of comparisons can be made with the retained information.
All scores and student information are stored in a secure database and available for audit by the proper government or accreditation body.
broker demokonto Program Coordinator /Executive Director
John M. Sokol, Ph.D. - Captain, Pembroke Township, IL
recensioni su autopzionibinarie Creative Input & Research
Bill Cannata - Captain, Westwood, MA
Bram Hornstein, BS - Firefighter/Paramedic, Palatine, IL
Michael Flanagan – Firefighter, Calumet City, IL
Crystal Daniel, MHS, CCC-SLP/L
Amy Marrs – Research Assistant to Dr. Sokol
http://daniellasbungalows.com/?f=كيفية-تكسب-المال-الحقيقي كيفية تكسب المال الحقيقي Program Instructors Bram Hornstein, BS - Firefighter/Paramedic, Palatine, IL John M. Sokol, Ph.D. - Captain, Pembroke Township, IL
http://studioahamed.com/?tra=trader-binari trader binari Narratives
Diane Richardson, M.Ed.
Maura McCarthy, BA
affiliazioni opzioni binarie Animations, Graphics & Storyboards
K.C. Taylor – Thunderosa International
fincar overnight delivery Website Design & Program Functionality
Jon Goberville, MACS
http://4-volnocasova.cz/page/2/?huy=gqg-option gqg option Video Production & Editing
Philip Gioja - Center Street Productions
http://irishmusicfestival.cz/?los=operazioni-binarie-online-gratuite operazioni binarie online gratuite Special Thanks for Their Continued Support
Pembroke Fire Protection District, Pembroke Township, IL
Twin Hearts Autism Foundation
Rotary Club of Kankakee, IL
IL State Representative Lisa Dugan
IL Risk Watch
il trading binario funziona This program was made possible in part from a FEMA/DHS Fire Prevention & Safety Grant
Ember 911™, Inc. / Prevent-Educate.org is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Copyright ©2010 Prevent-Educate.org/Ember911™, Inc