Autism Awareness and Interaction Training for First Responders
bshs 402 final exam answers online
- Present the students a description and understanding of autism.
- Teach them how to recognize autistic traits and characteristics.
- Give the students tools that will help them communicate and interact with the autistic individual in an emergency situation.
- Coach the students to reduce or eliminate dangerous behaviors that could lead to either the first responder or the autistic individual be harmed.
- Educate the students how to best restrain the individual if they are unable to control the patient.
http://www.selectservices.co.uk/?propeler=www-tradersleader-com&d09=f7 www tradersleader com